New York on Instagram | Part 1


1. These yellow traffic lights remind me of Sesame Street
2. The East River. I didn't see any dead bodies.
3. Making myself at home in Brooklyn.
4. Streets of New York
5. First breakfast on the east coast for this trip
6. Metal art amazingness
7. Little local coffee place 'El Biet' in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
8. Recording.
9. Blossoms and blue skies.
10. No choice but the original right? Ben & Jerry's 'New York Super Fudge Chunk' When in Rome...

For more pictures from my trip to the USA and daily shenanigans, that's right, I call shenanigans!... Follow me on Instragram under @morganjoanel


BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM


8 peeps said something:

  1. such a cute assortment of photos. defiantly going to follow your instagram!

    Sam
    fashionboner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics are beautiful =) btw, i've got an e-mail summing up my entry for the contest and i'm afraid that you only get the half of the text i wrote about why i should win :S

    xo Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT AND I LOVE THE HUMOR!!

    http://thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photos are sooo beautiful, especially the one with the strawberries! new york's amazing! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pics of nyc!! super fudge chunk yummmmmm

    please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos! I want to go to NY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x